Monday 27 April 2009

Seen O'Hara

I got to the Hospital just in time and had to leap out of the car and run in, (not literally, but as best as i can in my state) as there was NO parking for nearly a mile away, so Rich parked up while i went in and signed myself as in, and straight away i was took to clinic C, then called for x-rays within 3 Min's on being in the building!! Well impressed already. Had them took and walked down to the clinic C Waiting room again, only to be called into O'Hara's room straight away. He spoke to us to find out background info, he watched me walk, stand on one leg, and he did some pulling pushing on the legs while on his couch. He looked at my x-rays and confirmed that I'd been wasting the last 2 years on PT as that was never going to work!! He also dropped a bombshell on me and said I've got dysplasia in the right side as well, not as bad as the left, but there anyway. So surgery is possible on the right side as well. Before we do any deciding on the next step, O'Hara says he would like a CT scan in order to measure my bones, density of them and see which way they are facing. So that appointment is coming up in 2 weeks time on the 12th of may, same time as 2 of my friends are having surgery so my mind will be elsewhere!! Hope things go perfect for them though Kate and Rayray xx

1 comment:

German Shepard aka Kris said...

It's so much to take in all at once, isn't it. At least you found a doctor who wasn't dismissive of your pain. That alone will help you so much as you decide on the best approach to the surgeries.