Tuesday 14 July 2009

Exercising

While i'm still waiting to see O'Hara i'm still exercising so he has less flesh to cut, and for me to generally feel better about myself. The only problem i'm getting at the moment is my knees, they are hugely painful and i have no idea if i'm making myself worse overall or better in the quest to be slim?? Went to Cliffhanger with the family this last weekend and totally enjoyed it and even tried kayaking, which made the hips sore but was worth it for the giggle factor. The kids all tried it and loved it, the bigger two kids even got certificates for their lesson. Three of the family tried rock climbing and i was so impressed and Three tried scuba diving, unfortunately my youngest hated it and cried (felt so guilty even though it was her idea to try it) and all for the fee of £10.00 to pay for me and hubby to get into Cliffhanger. There was many other things to try but even though we were there from start to finish we ran out of time and energy. I couldn't do a lot of the activities due to their insurance but i understand that so no hard feelings. But once i'm fixed when this event is on again next year hopefully i will be able to try everything!!

No comments: