Saturday 4 July 2009

Holiday

Holiday was amazing!! Very much needed and i managed to do tons of walking and i even managed to get down a mountain side to swim in the lagoon at the bottom, and climb up again!! Yes i got major payback of pain once home, but my god it was so worth it!! I've been training while biggest loser has been on and just before holiday i had lost 4lbs so i was well pleased with myself. Of course i put it all back on with my lager diet on holiday, but it's been a week home now and i managed to lose 3lbs again so i'm happy with that. Gutted biggest loser has finished, i was watching the usa and uk one and the australia one (aussy one not finished just yet!) and they have been my gym buddies so i work out everytime i watch them, and with skyplanner i choose when that is (thank god!)

My knees still play me up while on the elipitcal trainer, so i'm not sure if i'm doing more damage than good to myself. God knows who i could ask? as my consultants sec never seems to answer the phone.

I'm totally Ibiza sick as i miss it so much already, as soon as your back home all the boring chores and boring daily routine comes back, and it's hard to handle. So i'm hoping to do some more camping with the kids in the 6 weeks holiday and get as many days out as i can.

Not long until i see O'Hara now really about 6 weeks which will soon fly by i'm sure, and i hope the waiting list wont be too long but if it is, then oh well, the holiday was still worth the hassle.

6 comments:

Louisa B said...

Hi,
Oh great I can follow you, another hipster with kiddies that try finish you off... I'm new to all this but think all the support going back and forth is truly amazing.

Louisa
myfaihippain.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Thanks Sweetie, i love following others and pls join in on the forums http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 and http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hipwomen/ Both offer such wonderful support and all various ages, although saying that we all under 50 i think and with devil spawned kids out to get us!! I will follow your blog too if you don't mind?? xx
Debbie x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

Louisa B said...

Couldn't and still can't find buitton to follow you. Where where where???
And of course you can won't feel I'm totally talking to myself then!

Debbie said...

Have a tool on your dashboard, and click on tools near blogs i follow and type in the addy of the blog you would like to follow. It took me weeks too find it as i'm mentally challenged with technology. x0x0x0x0x

German Shepard aka Kris said...

Holidays always go by so darn fast, then it's back to the usual routine even faster.

Still - memories are what we all have holidays for.

Reiki Attunement Oxford said...

Sounds really amazing your experiences. Its seems that I keep bumping into people who are having happy expriences. I guess its the Law of Attraction doing its Magic again. I am planning a holiday to see the oldest tree in United Kingdom. Yes I am born again Tree Hugger. I love their energy and just experiencng that connection with nature