Wednesday 26 August 2009

Broken

Gosh i'm feeling broken, and that my own body is failing me. Just seen the GP about my foot, thats been playing me up this last few weeks. Pulled a bloody tendon no less. So i'm meant to rest as much as possible, WTF! I've just started to really gain progress in my fitness working round hips, and bonus i've lost weight and feel great, so resting is NOT my idea of fun right now. I've lost 11 lbs and i've not been this weight for 9 years, i'm not happy that i've gotta stop exercising, as i'm scared it will all creep back on?! And i've come on so i'm bound to have all sorts of food jump into my mouth and battle my will against me, the world obviously prefers me to be resting and chubby! And just to really top it all off, i had a tooth removed, which is somehow way more scary that having your pelvis broke in three places! Man, those Dentists scare the pants off me.

Right that's enough wallowing for this month, time to focus on something else. I guess i can do weights while foot is healing?

2 comments:

Louisa B said...

Debbie, well done you!!!!!! I want to do that but can't make it passed the bloody biscuit tin!

Its not plantar facitis is it cos I did that and concluded it was my gait change behind it. went after a week or two.
Rememer we don't normally notice the small stuff but put in on top of all this hip horror and its TOO MUCH!

Good luck chick xx

Louisa
myfaihippain.blogspot.com

German Shepard aka Kris said...

Hang in there. This will pass and you'll be OK.

When we are in the middle of all the hip pain, it's nearly impossible to deal with anything else piled on.