Friday 12 March 2010

YAY!!!!

My INR is 2.9 this week so it's all good on the blood front, and i'm now allowed 3 weeks off before i have the next bloodtest! Yay no more pin cushion status for me. And for the first time since before surgery, i got on my stationary bike to exercise. I loved it. I had to make sure it had no resistance and i didn't put more than 50% weight through the leg. But other than that it was lovely, it took it slowly as it's more about putting my leg through the motion than me powering it out to burn calories. But it felt good and i managed to do 20 mins all in, funny how quick time goes when you do it in front of the tv. My warfrin dose is staying the same so that's a weight off my mind, as the varying doses wipe me out, but it's been like this now for over a month so the body is nice and used too it now.
Still upset about ESA but apart from doing all i need to do, such as contact people and welfare officers, and gather evidence such as x-rays and mri and ct scans to take before and after surgery to show the hearing. But after that i'm wanting to go with the flow and just concentrate with healing, and rehabbing as much as possible, so i can get out of this situation. Although if there were any jobs for my partner available he would love to get a job and save me the hassle!!
Thinking about it and feeling negative will only hinder my recovery and get me depressed so it's not worth it, as the hearing may not be until June!! Going to see our local mp and get his take on it before election time as well, it may work in my favour?

1 comment:

Kris, in New England said...

Oh Debbie - this is such great and positive physical progress for you. It's about time and I'm so happy for you!