Friday 2 July 2010

Still Physio and trying to lose weight

Things are actually going really well, the physio is hard for sure but i've started to enjoy it much more. And i've walked with NO limp and NO Walking sticks and crutches, admittedly it hurt like hell and i could only do 2 steps before collapsing lol

I've lost 4lbs it total now in 3 weeks so i'm very happy with that. It's been a hard slog but so worth it, when i have to squeeze into my bikini. As i don't want to be looking like a waddling duck with heaps of flab on show as well, Thank god for maxi dresses too, as i can wear my stockings and no-one will know lol.

Been focusing on selling my jewellery lately, so that has helped me loads in my recovery. It's really took my mind off hips, and pain and dvt's too. So a real blessing xx

Happy Healing guys xx

1 comment:

Suzi Smith said...

Good going debbie... sounds like its all coming together bit by bit!