Sunday 10 October 2010

Had my Hospital appointment

Ello Guys and Dolls, Back from Hospital, was sooner but i fell asleep so couldn't post any sooner, sorry. Finally saw the doctor after waiting nearly 2 hours for him to get too me, somehow he was the only one on call, for a fair few wards Bless him. He said he was glad i had come down, and he was sorry to take so long. I'm impressed so far lol He told me it was where my muscle has been cut it's protruding though the incision, and giving it a bulging look. Should go down in a few weeks time, but of course if i feel ill, or get a temperature, chest pains or it feels hot to go back and see them again. So pleased it's not an infection which was my first worry, second worry was a bleed aunder the muscle. Least i can rest easy a bit more now. Been told because the holes in the bone are bleeding i should take it very very easy for a few weeks, and not to push it too the limit. (man he must of seen it in me!)
Also i was news to me that the muscle had been cut, that will be why i can't clench my bum cheeks yet then? He lastly told me not to change my dressing for at least 10 days, better yet 2 weeks. No one had said this too me, only here's your dressings but you don't have to book an appointment to get stitches removed, so we were totally going to change them in a few days. He said we can't because of the steri strips and glue, you have to leave them for 10 days minimum. Must of been a sign to send me back there to find that out, otherwise i could of wrecked my scar and opened it up by accident!!

Thanks for the well wishes, i couldn't get through this without you guys xx

No comments: