Saturday 15 January 2011

Hips really annoy me!

Why do we need them? When do they have to be so painful and hinder me so much? The exercising has been going great and i'm finally starting to enjoy it, but the right side is playing up so much with any activity at ALL. The left is enjoying the challenge, and i'm enjoying building it up and gaining more stamina and strength. All of that will be needed badly if i do go ahead and have the right side corrected as i'm planning too. Perhaps once the left is strong and stable again the pain will go or ease up on the right side as it wouldn't be carrying me so much then? I also need to lose 2 stone minimum, god knows how much extra pressure that is causing for the right hip, They say for every 1lb you carry 7lbs of extra pressure on the hips, so my poor hips are feeling an extra 196 pounds? No wonder they are crying out loud too me. I'd cry too if i could feel it like they do, Oh wait i do feel it like them Lol.
My shoulder also plays up and although i'm seeing a physiotherapist for it, i'm worried about it. No-one seems to be able to tell me why it hurts to breathe sometimes, or why it's playing up as well? I use worry as i know a few hip sufferers end up with joint problems in their shoulders as well. It started off in one shoulder but now the other one is going too. It's a nightmare, i really feel like my body is giving up on me and i have no control over it.
I have been doing some Yoga to help ease the pains and stiffness i'm feeling all over, but i still struggle with it. I love the feeling it gives me afterwards but it takes a lot to get going and motivate myself to do it each day.

Happy Healing everyone xx

No comments: