Tuesday 2 August 2011

AAAAaaaaRRrrrrrrGGGGggggHHHhhhhh!

What hell this recovery is!, It's now officially 2 weeks since the mini op and the steroid (Kenalog) injection and I have been through the mill.

I have discovered I've got 8 of the 15 possible side effects, Lol Some ranging from Mental problems (low moods, manic behaviour and suicidal thoughts)
To stomach pains, Irregular periods,Headaches, Eye problems, Increased appetite, Feeling bloated, Exhaustion and Bone aches. So thankfully I now know it's not all in my head like I was beginning to think.

Sadly you have to just suffer them, but it does make me feel better to know there is a reason behind it all, and that they will ease off soon. It also explains why the shoulders have been really bad this last week.

Had an amazing Birthday though regardless and I think the steroid is starting to work, Fingers crossed xx

No comments: