Saturday 3 December 2011

The Big Op Day

Is nearly here! This is my last weekend so been wrapping up some loose ends and finalising bits and bobs off. We put the Christmas Tree up with the kids which is early for us, but I knew if I didn't now I wouldn't be able to join in later on in the month. And we had decided to pull Richard's birthday forward so we can all enjoy a Birthday tea and open presents while we are all together.

Then obviously a last bath, shave and wash hair so I'm clean and ready to go, and finalise my bags ready. I'm super nervous and worried about the pain levels, seen as it was days before they got a handle on it last time, and of course the dvt stresses me out once again.

Christmas presents are bought, but not wrapped I'm not that organised! It was hard enough to arrange 2 Birthdays and Theatre visits with Surgery as well as wrapping Hundreds of gifts lol. I'm shutting all my Jewellery shops in preparation for recovery and stress free relaxing lol Truth is a probably will miss them dearly and as soon as I'm out of hospital I'll be back online lol.

Happy Holidays and Next time we speak I will have a femur facing the correct way I hope!

2 comments:

Womble said...

Hope all goes well, you take care and I hope you make a speedy recovery :o) xXx

flonightingale said...

Sending MASSIVE good vibes - everything will go well and you'll be back with us soon, recovering and getting your Christmas on :)

Take care of yourself chick x