Monday 18 February 2013

Hips Knees and the Same Old Groans

I feel like I'm going round and round on a merry-go-round and I can't get off! No matter how hard I try. I'm at my wits end literally, The steroid has/had been totally amazing, after 2 wks of waiting for it to work and the swelling from the manipulation had settles down the pain relief came (finally) And with the pain relief came lots and lots of physio, in fact I had put everything else off that was taking my time, to solely focus on Physio and getting this leg finally better. I can highly recommend Xbox Kinect, and WiiFit for this if boring exercising are not your thing, You can make it as hard as you can go, or as easy as you need.

But after riding the waves of finally getting somewhere, It started to come crashing down. Even my X-Ray results looked better in Jan which was a shock. So he has put me on the surgery waiting list, and I have one more X-Ray end of April (was hoping sooner to be honest) and if all is well, then Surgery should be very quick afterwards. he put me on the list now as it's soooooo long already. So thats a massive help.

But I'm just gutted after all this success and exercising for my beach body beautiful (ok ok shift a few lardy lbs) the damn groin pain is back, back even though I have been resting more, reduced my exercising and I've had to increase my painkillers too :o( Not a happy bunny! Knees are killing too, just walking, or doing steps on WiiFit Board are just crippling the knee, as well as the Groin. I'm at a loss of what to do, or say now to Surgeon.

Wondering whether I should give the Surgeon a heads up that the pain is back before my X-Ray, Or as I'm having so much Plate irritation that it could all stem from that, and worry about it once the plates and screws have come out, as it could be from that.

No comments: