Tuesday 28 January 2014

3 Weeks Post Op

3 weeks post op tomorrow, and another Physio appointment. Getting really good at some of the exercises, and with helping out hubby in various roles around the house, which acts as a sort of physio I'm doing really well. I do tire easy and get sore, but stopping and resting eases it off soon enough. I experimented with painkillers to see what works for the best, I was very happy with the 30mg Dihydrocodeine, taking that twice a day with Paracetamol dotted in between. But alas they have ran out, so i tried Co-codamol (which i've never liked) and settled on taking 8 x30/500mg doses. But as I was a 50mg Tramadol taker before, I thought perhaps taking them instead would be better. And I noticed straight away I wasn't sleeping at night, I was restless and agitated. Easily moody and bored with no focus. So today I've gone back to Co-codamol to see if it's the Tramadol alone that was causing these issues like I think they do.







Dressings have been changed and all stitches are removed. Scars are neat and closed, with no infection or worrying signs. I have recovered them for another week as I dont like clothes rubbing on them. Swollen belly has gone down a bit, but not totally down. Tiredness is my biggest set back, the smallest of actions wears me out, I guess sleeping would help Lol x


So Onesie on, enjoying more presents from Mil, and Sil's with Wine Glass Charms for me and Hubby, seen as we are Lord and Lady of Chaol Ghleann in Scotland.



Cheerful Balloon and Card to help ease my pains away. Oh and Choccies as well. (going to have to start eating right soon, otherwise I will be the size of an actual house!)



No comments: