Tuesday 12 July 2016

Here we go again!! #Blogger #BlogUpdate #HipOp #Spoonie #Fblogger



Well its been forever since I updated my hippie blog, mainly due to Physio being my whole life. And nothing much changing hip wise.
Well, I say nowt's changed but, not strictly true. I no longer have O'Hara as my surgeon, he retired and the registrar I saw of his team signed me off, until I couldn't cope any more.
This day came faster than I ever imagined. So cue lots of FAFF to get signed in again, without re referring to the ROH. I'd emailed O'Hara too, on advise on possible reasons for blasted hip, just causing so much pain walking still, and he recommended Mr McBryde who I was now under.
Saw another registrar in  15thMay,  2016, they agreed with O'Haras advise and ideas ( I showed them the emails, my physiotherapist Kelly also mentioned same possible cause) and this registrar also agreed. That felt good, having all medical professionals agree on it, without conferring to each other prior. So in June I got an MRI, not had results told me yet, but I got booked in for a Steroid Injection, possibly same as the ones I've had in 2011,2012?? But this time I'm going to be awake!!

So that's me today.... Waiting for my injection today. I'm super sad that after all these surgeries I'm still struggling with groin pain, knee pain and back ache. But I must stress, it is better than its ever been. Its just this last hurdle. Outcome ideally from steroid, is the confirmation of either an arthroscopic hip op, to shave ball joint of hip, and anchor the torn labrum? Or possibly a hip replacement. I'm at a point where I'm open to both options.


Will do a more effective update once I'm back home, and tell you all about my new grandson Leonardo, my daughters prom and hubbies biking accident. Its all go here at hippie camp!! #blogger #fblogger #bblogger #accessallasos #asosinsider #nardo #grandmamoon #nanniemoon #grandson 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I enjoyed reading your post and no what your going through. How do you live day to day. With this pain and problem. I'm still god no why as I can hardly walk. May you please add to the Facebook page I've sent a request