Wednesday 3 August 2016

23rd July London Bound Baby!!

What can I say, we are London bound and I'm so excited I can't sleep the entire night before. Like a toddler at Christmas, my anxiousness won't settle, I'm brimming with excitement,so not a hint of sleep comes to me. By 4am I'm up getting dressed and packing accordingly. We had arranged to set off at 6am anyways, as this time we are driving......

Actually was nervous about the drive, but it was as smooth as anything, uneventful and easy on the stress level. Found our parking East Finchley Line, hopped onto a tube and Viola we are in LONDON.
First stop on our whistle stop tour is find Audrey at #MadamTussards.

We've been before, at Christmas time, so wasn't expecting anything new if I'm honest. But we were shocked to see new characters and film sets, new interactive section too. But thankfully Audrey was still here. Check that off my list now.

Next find Audrey at Maddox Gallery....

Spotted her and what a beautiful picture,with all those flowers. By now its pretty warm, and we are near Regent Street. Where we spotted #Magnum ice creams being given away, woohoo so obviously we got one. I went for the Caramel Double Layered One

That was awesome, truly enjoyed mine. Hubby had the same but daughter had Double Chocolate one. All I must say tasted sublime. From here we visited #VictoriaSecret #Mac 


Gotta admit the tubes, and stairs and walking are taking their toll on me, starting to slow down and feel the aches. But importantly not the deep groin ache, but just surrounding areas, knee, lower back, outer thigh. So we check into #PremiereInn #TowerBank where we meet the BEST staff we've ever had. Room was ace too 

By now its evening, we thought the #LondonEye was finished for the night, so instead headed to see the #GoodShipBenefit as it goes end of August and little one just had to see it, after seeing all her YouTubers visit it. And once there we were given an amazing tour, even though it had effectively shut for the day. Once again staff were outstanding and thoughtful. 

 
 






After that epic visit and tour, we found a #MacDonalds to eat, as I was starving Marvin. Shame it was an utter tip!! How, Why to people refuse to clear up their own mess? Its beyond me. But food was good, and I longed for my bed. Got back to hotel at 11.30pm, its been a long day but an epic day.

#fblogger #bblogger #benefit #gallery #mac #victoriasecret #madamtussards #tube #underground #london #londoneye 

No comments: