Thursday 18 August 2016

OMG Steroid has worn off!! Little Update 3rd-18th August 2016 #Vfest2016

Sadly earlier than I had ever imagined the steroid injection in my hip has worn off. After two weeks of getting the hip to settle down and reduce in size, I had one glorious week!! I was pain free, I even walked unaided. I went to Cannock Fringe Festival to watch my friend Acoustic Anarchy sing, we walked, we danced we loved it and I saw how my life should actually be like! Here is her You Tube Channel, check her out for yourselves Click here


I had no painkillers, no walking stick, it was sheer utter bliss. But sadly extremely short lived. But the pain relief was complete and total, thus proving it was the hip causing the issues and a scope or hip resurfacing is the answer. Bad news is, I have to wait until 20th Sept to see them to discuss the next step.
In the meantime I am trying my best, with an increasing array of health issues, such as suspected Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Right Hand (I'm Right Handed) Thankfully my Physiotherapist Kelly has put in a referral for me to be seen, as so far i'm struggling to hold a pen and turn taps on, thus not giving this girl much Independence. So far I'm just putting steroid cream on to help, and doing exercises to make sure I don't lose range.
So now that I'm back to suffering hip wise, in fact it's worse than ever, I've increased my painkillers in the meantime. And I'm trying to not let it get me down.

 I have far too much living to do, such as #VFest on Sunday in Essex (sister in law can't go so we are using their tickets) Could do with the pick me up, as not 1 but 2 freezers have broken on me this week alone! So though I can't walk much or for long, I am going to take lots of painkillers to help me through so I can enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.
How crazy is this year, so many firsts and me and hubby are both 40 this year...... I will update you all on the festival, and my prior visit to London which was amazing. Apologies for not doing it sooner #AccessAllAsos #Festival #London #Fblogger #Bblogger #Blogger #HippieLife #Spoonie #Fpsbs #Pstm #EDS #HMS #RA #ChronicPain

No comments: