Wednesday 16 November 2016

Totes updating my unboxing #Glossybox #Sept 2016



Sorry gang, so much has happened over the last few months, so much health issues and family that, I've dropped the ball on here, and hip Physio too. But now I'm attempting to get back into the swing of things. So first off  here is #September Glossybox
This #RedEdition #Glossybox has a #RedMagazine offer. #September #Glossyboxuk has in
#Vitamasques Hydro Face Mask, meant to give 120 hours of hydration and moisturizing for your skin. Inspired by #Korean sheet masks. Now I've used #KoreanMasks from #memebox  so I will compare them. Rrp £7.99 available at vitamasques.com
#Rodial Smokey Eye Pen I love this, its an intense black, easy to use. Good to smudge and blend in. Not sure I could do defined lines,but that's more user error. Rrp £17 available at rodial.co.uk
#TheOrganicPharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm
This is so soft and nourishing I need to re-buy this product. It has Shea butter, rosehip and pomegranate and vitamin e to protect and restore lips. Rrp £12 available at the organic pharmacy.com
#TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara. Pet hate, I can't stand the name, its so childish!! Got to admit the name alone puts me off the brand, its just so stupid. But blind test the mascara is pretty good, brush though bit too fluffy for my liking. Pricey for a basic mascara Rrp £19 available at debenhams.com

Now my card in my box next says there's a #CatriceCosmetics Volumising Lip Booster. But I don't, not sure why?? Instead I have #Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat. Its really good, I'm glad I have it, and it will be used a lot. But I have no info on it. Also in the box was a sample of #TheBodyShop #HimalayanCharcoal Glow Mask so this will be interesting to try out #fbloggers #bbloggers #subscriptionbox #beauty #asosinsider

No comments: