Friday 17 April 2009

Freaked Out!!!!!!!!!

After doing lots of walking (painful but worth it!) in the countryside, my right hip feels weird!!!!!! Where my scar is it's always always felt solid as a rock underneath, but now it's all squishy like it's empty under the scar?? I wonder why?? Also it's super tender to the touch, but i have surgery over 18 months ago, so it's new weird not surgery weird. Whenever i lean over that side it feels so sore, and while walking it sends shockwaves rippling up the leg so walking is not nice or worth it!!

So i'm gutted as i love walking in the country (even though i still pay dearly for ages afterwards and need to munch on lots of painkillers!!) I'm house bound and have been since Monday. Too scared to even try any physio as i know that would kill, so just doing free weights for my upperbody to keep me active, as it's all good for the soul.

I'd just successfully reduced the amount of dreaded Tramadol i take by using Reiki (don't knock it until you try it, no faith or belief required!!!) It just works, so that good, so i'm hoping that this new weird pain may be reduced with Reiki, but i have had to increase my painkillers again, hopefully it's for a short time only though.

I see O'Hara in a few days now, and i'm pretty scared that i've built him up to be some kind of hero that is the answer to all my problems, and he won't live up too this and be just as dismissive as the others, but fingers crossed he will live up to it and be lovely and give me answers to questions i haven't even thought of. Plus side if right hip is still feeling weird least he'll be the best person to ask about it and the timing is good for that, so everything happens for a reason don't it??

Happy healing to all hippy sufferers xx

No comments: