Sunday 5 April 2009

Walking Stick

WooHoo it came friday it's all pink and spotty from www.switchsticks.com and a very reasonable price too! I hated the thought of having grey or black one and think i'd rather limp than use one of them, but that is because at the moment i still have the luxury of choosing to use one. But others do not and for them it doesn't matter what it looks like just how useful it is. So i'm sorry if it sounds vain to them, i do not wish to offend anyone.
But i am excited now, about surgery, as good ol camping weather is here and the hills beckon me to climb. I have itchy feet to join Hubby but alas it's not for me until i'm new and improved. The countdown until my consultation has started (1st April it started) and already i've whizzed through 5 days!? With the kiddies being off school, i'm sure it's going to go by in a flash, with kids filling my head with rubbish and all chaos around you, I won't get a minute to think or mope until the 20th April when they go back, and it will be for just one day. I can't wait, just to finally hear what is wrong and how to fix the problem will be magic to my ears!

For everyone that's recovering Happy healing xx

2 comments:

German Shepard aka Kris said...

Good for you! It's not vain at all - if you have to use one you may as well have the one that makes you happiest. I'm glad you were able to find one!

Just because a girl has to use a cane doesn't mean she has to abandon all sense of style...

That's my motto as I tool about with my iridescent pink cane!

Suzi_Spirit Whispers said...

Bet it looks great aswell as making things easier.
Hope you dont mind but iv 'tagged' you, lol. (see my post "ive been tagged" spiritwhispas.blogspot.com)