Thursday 24 September 2009

I got a date!!

Not the boy girl date kind, but the most important one ever!!! A date for surgery, i'm so excited, scared, worried, and a hundred other things all at once. Hubby is super worried, and i know he doesn't want me to go ahead with it, only because he's worried and he's scared of losing me. He doesn't realise he's stuck with me for good, there's no shaking me off his tail. Lol x
So the date then, Well it's for 11th Nov so i was told last week and that gave me 7 weeks to go, now though it's been a whole week of telling people and letting it sink in, so now it's 6 weeks to go and counting..... I think it will go super duper fast as this next week i'm packing for a quick getaway with the kiddies and Chap in Wales, we're planning on swimming everyday as that is one thing i can join in with! (sick of saying No i can't do that, or No i'm too sore!) So by the time i get back from that and back to normal with washing etc... it will be around 4 weeks left, so then it's Xmas shopping time as i'd like to get a fair bit done ahead of time. Then the rest of my shopping will have to be done online, which will be a blessing anyway as i hate Xmas shopping crowds and getting squashed, and rugby tackled to the floor!
And of course i'm trying to wangle a full Christmas dinner to be made for me, as i'll still be on crutches so could be tiring and difficult in our small kitchen.

Now i need a packing list, and a list of questions to ask at my pre-op if i haven't emailed them before then xx

3 comments:

oscarsmum said...

The next few weeks will fly by and before you know it you will be chasing me on the road to recovery!

Have a great time in Wales-where are you going? We went in August and had a fantastic time at our now new fave campsite.
Take care
Kate xx

Louisa B said...

chocolate, trashy mags, progressing to a good book when you regain your concentration. A pile of dvd's you meant to watch ages ago, same for photo albums and catch up emails and a servant, ahem I mean a husband!

Louisa.

German Shepard aka Kris said...

Congratulations! The time will indeed fly by.

Are you having both procedures done at the same time? If not, which one will you do first?