Monday 9 November 2009

Only 2 more sleeps to go..............

I can't believe it's this close now and only 2 sleeps away. I'm off to Birmingham today as a last chance of buying my daughters birthday present, and tomorrow will be to finalise everything and have my hair cut, then it's the DAY!!!! How fast has this last few weeks gone? I've spent months wishing and willing this day to come, and now it's here it feels weird. I wonder what my next time plan will be? I guess the 6 week appointment where you have next x-rays and find out if you can weight bear or not? Well ladies thanks for all your support, and i will be back as soon as possible to let you all know how it went, and hopefully photos too of scars. I love you all x0x0x0x0x0

2 comments:

oscarsmum said...

Love you too Hunni!

Hope it goes perfectly and you have a textbook recovery.
I can't wait to hear when you are on the 'other side'. Will be thinking of you all day Wednesday,
Hugs
Kate xxxx

German Shepard aka Kris said...

By the time you see this, you'll be on the road to your new pain-free life. SO happy for you!!!