Sunday 11 March 2012

I PASSED

I Passed the Tribunal again YAY!!! It's a slightly hollow victory as the system allows the DWP to recall you up for another assessment after a week, month, couple of months, six months or a year. Last time it was 6 months well got the letter after 3 months so the panic and worry sets in a mere 12 weeks after the success of your win at declaring your innocence in court.

But I wont be negative and just think positive thoughts, and while I'm on the positive subject, I'll tell you how amazing my recovery is going right now. I have been very naughty and walking around the house with one crutch! It's hard work and exhausting but I truly feel this is working the leg far more than a few stretches are, so the physio is being dropped off in favour of walking with one crutch. The leg is feeling very strong now, and when I have miss-stepped or twisted I have stood firm and strong which is a huge difference.

Not ready for the outside world with one crutch, but a tiny bungalow and I'm very happy with that. Painkillers are now being slowly weaned off, which can only be good news. Knee flares up more than hip and definitely got some major shoulder and hand issues due to the Hypermobility so seeking professional help for that next week.

Other good news...... For those that watch Jerseylicious and Glam Fairy I'm proud to say that my Jewellery has been seen on the Stars of these shows,

On Alexa Hand from the Glam Fairy and on Tracy DiMarco and Corey Eps on Jerseylicious. I will be looking out for them, to see if they make an appearance on the show.

No comments: