Monday 10 October 2016

August Glossybox #August #Glossybox #Beauty




Totally forgot to do #August #Glossybox and its one of my Favourites. August was a busy month, with September being even busier, so finally in #October I get to say my thoughts on it. It had inside #RaeFeather mini monogram pochette which rrp £20 you can buy from raefeather.com I love this bag, I put all my essentials for my handbag in it. Snazzy way to keep my mascara, powders and lippy together. But would I buy it at £20 I don't think I would.
#MUA Eye-shadow Palette this rrp is £4 and you can buy at muastore.co.uk I already completely love this brand of make-up and I own many palettes from them already. This one is #HallOfFame and gives a good variety of neutral and some dramatic darks. This is definitely something I would buy again and again.
#Mudmasky Detox Purifying Recovery Mask that rrp £53 and you can buy at mudmasky.com this mask purifies as well as tightens, hydrate and smooths skin, and it felt gorgeous on, smells divine. But at that price its out of my league for sure!!
#SpaToYou Deep Pore Cleansing Brush which rrp £6.99 and you can buy at spatoyou.com Soft bristle brush to deeply cleanse the skin which massages the skin to encourage new circulation and radiance. Its a bit scratchy if I'm honest, so I couldn't use it daily. But certainly once a week, its a good way to really clean your skin and have a pamper session. I'd buy this again.
#Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion which rrp £20 you can buy at cowshedonline.com this has to be my favourite ever product. It smells so Herby and natural, I use this on my face to wake me up, before I put make up on. Its gentle, soothing and just divine. This would be a repeat purchase, I really hope I get some for Christmas.

#glossybox #accessallasos #fblogger #bblogger #blog

No comments: